What does Humanitec do?
Humanitec builds an Internal Developer Platform. The platform enables customers to save dev environment costs and it boosts the productivity of software engineering teams. It integrates with their current toolchains and workflows, automates configs, and makes dev environments self-serving for developers.
Are you a fit?
- You are looking to work on a technically advanced and innovative project that requires you to combine your skills and experience in back-end development and DevOps processes shaping the architecture of the solution.
- You feel comfortable working in Python and want to continue working with this language.
- You are an expert at building with Restful APIs.
- You are experienced with TDD and relevant testing frameworks.
- You have experience working in an agile environment.
- You have a strong initiative and self-starter mentality to drive things with a high sense of ownership.
- You are curious and passionate about technology and positive about what innovation in the field can bring.
- Sharing your knowledge with your team and the wider community is important to you.
What are the main responsibilities of the role?
- You will help shape the architecture of our core product.
- You will work on the development of the core product as part of the Humanitec back-end engineering team in Berlin.
- Research and Development will be part of your responsibilities.
- You will do code reviews effectively with an eye toward performance, reliability and maintainability.
- You will share knowledge with other team members and the community.
What is it like to work at Humanitec?
Our unique culture is the core of Humanitec. Driven by a shared passion, our engineers excel when confronted with the unique challenges of pushing technology beyond its current limits.
We focus on your talents and personality - your background, origin or gender will never make a difference to us. We are proud to have colleagues from over 15 nations, located in our offices in Berlin, Nairobi and NY, and we benefit greatly from this diversity.
Our engineering culture is composed of regular knowledge exchange among team members via pair-programming, workshops or code reviews. Your personal development and growth are important to us.
We are looking for driven, brilliant minds to join our team and work alongside inspirational colleagues to make a dent in the universe. If you want to fundamentally rethink how modern engineering organizations work - we should talk.
See more on who we are on our social media - Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn