What does Humanitec do?
Our product integrates the modern toolchain to take software from repository to production faster than ever - all in one end-to-end flow. We are an engineering-driven company and don’t just apply technologies but push the boundaries of what is possible with code today. We take great care to craft qualitative software as well as contributing and maintaining open source projects.
Are you a fit?
- You are looking to work on a technically advanced and innovative project that requires you to combine your skills and experience in back-end development and DevOps processes shaping the architecture of the solution.
- You have working experience with building and deploying applications to Kubernetes environments.
- You have experience with DevOps processes, deploying and running CI/CD systems.
- You feel comfortable working in Python and want to continue working with this language.
- You are an expert at building with Restful APIs.
- You are experienced with TDD and relevant testing frameworks.
- You have experience working in an agile environment.
- You have a strong initiative and self-starter mentality to drive things with a high sense of ownership.
- You are curious and passionate about technology and positive about what innovation in the field can bring.
- Sharing your knowledge with your team and the wider community is important to you.
What are the main responsibilities of the role?
- You will help shape the architecture of our core product.
- You will work on the development of the core product as part of the Humanitec back-end engineering team in Berlin.
- Research and Development will be part of your responsibilities.
- You will do code reviews effectively with an eye toward performance, reliability and maintainability.
- You will share knowledge with other team members and the community.
What is it like to work at Humanitec?
Our shared passion for excellence translates to our approach to work. We focus on your talents and personality - your background, origin or gender will never make a difference to us. Our international team is well connected between three offices - in Berlin, Nairobi and New York.
Our engineering culture is composed of regular knowledge exchange among team members via pair-programming, workshops or code reviews. Your personal development and growth are important to us.
We are looking for driven, brilliant minds to join our team and work alongside colleagues from 19 nations to make a dent in the universe. If you are into cloud-native environments, microservice architectures and want to fundamentally rethink how modern engineering organizations work - we should talk.
See more on who we are on our social media - Twitter, Facebook, and Medium