What does Humanitec do?
Humanitec builds an Internal Developer Platform. The platform enables customers to save dev environment costs and it boosts the productivity of software engineering teams. It integrates with their current toolchains and workflows, automates configs, and makes dev environments self-serving for developers.
Are you a fit?
- You are looking for an exciting and technically advanced project that has a real impact on how software engineers build software worldwide.
- Your recent practical projects were built with modern languages such as Python and JS and related frameworks.
- You are an expert at building with microservice architectures.
- You have knowledge of DevOps processes and have experience deploying and running CI/CD systems and processes.
- You have experience in architecting PaaS for developers utilizing integration of external APIs.
- You are experienced with TDD and relevant testing frameworks.
- You are an open-source advocate.
- You have experience managing high performing engineering teams.
- You have excellent communication skills and you enjoy leading your team to success.
- You have strong initiative and self-starter mentality to drive things with a high sense of ownership
What are the main responsibilities of the role?
- You will act as the representative of Humanitec’s Engineering within the company and to the outside world.
- Your main responsibility will be to ensure excellent engineering teamwork and collaboration towards set KPIs.
- You will manage day-to-day engineering teamwork ensuring implementation of the tech strategy aligned with the business strategy.
- You will maintain a strong alignment with product and business carrying out the vision of our product.
- You will contribute your expertise in the research and development processes for future product advancements.
- You will support the HR team in engineering recruitment processes.
What is it like to work at Humanitec?
Our unique culture is the core of Humanitec. Driven by a shared passion, our engineers excel when confronted with the unique challenges of pushing technology beyond its current limits.
We focus on your talents and personality - your background, origin or gender will never make a difference to us. We are proud to have colleagues from over 15 nations, located in our offices in Berlin, Nairobi and NY, and we benefit greatly from this diversity.
Our engineering culture is composed of regular knowledge exchange among team members via pair-programming, workshops or code reviews. Your personal development and growth are important to us.
We are looking for driven, brilliant minds to join our team and work alongside inspirational colleagues to make a dent in the universe. If you want to fundamentally rethink how modern engineering organizations work - we should talk.
See more on who we are on our social media - Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn