What does Humanitec do?
We exist to take the frustration out of software development by structuring and automating processes for teams. Our product integrates the modern toolchain to take software from repository to production faster than ever. We are an engineering-driven company and don’t just apply technologies but push the boundaries of what is possible with code today. We take great care to craft qualitative software as well as contributing and maintaining open source projects.
Are you a fit?
- You are looking for an exciting and technically advanced project that has a real impact on how software engineers build software worldwide.
- You have an expert level experience working with Kubernetes and containerized application development.
- Your recent practical projects were built with modern languages such as Python and JS and related frameworks.
- You are an expert at building with microservice architectures.
- You have knowledge of DevOps processes and have experience deploying and running CI/CD systems and processes.
- You have experience in architecting PaaS for developers utilizing integration of external APIs.
- You are experienced with TDD and relevant testing frameworks.
- You are an open-source advocate.
- You have experience managing high performing engineering teams.
- You have excellent communication skills and you enjoy leading your team to success.
- You have strong initiative and self-starter mentality to drive things with a high sense of ownership
What are the main responsibilities of the role?
- You will act as the representative of Humanitec’s Engineering within the company and to the outside world.
- Your main responsibility will be to ensure excellent engineering teamwork and collaboration towards set KPIs.
- You will manage day-to-day engineering teamwork ensuring implementation of the tech strategy aligned with the business strategy.
- You will maintain a strong alignment with product and business carrying out the vision of our product.
- You will contribute your expertise in the research and development processes for future product advancements.
- You will support the HR team in engineering recruitment processes.
What is it like to work at Humanitec?
Our shared passion for excellence translates to our approach to work. We focus on your talents and personality - your background, origin or gender will never make a difference to us. You will work in a diverse and driven team connected between Berlin, Nairobi and New York.
Our engineering culture is composed of regular knowledge exchange among team members via pair-programming, workshops or code reviews. Your personal development and growth are important to us.
We are looking for driven, brilliant minds to join our team and work alongside colleagues from 19 nations to make a dent in the universe. If you are into cloud-native environments, microservice architectures and want to fundamentally rethink how modern engineering organizations work - we should talk.
See more on who we are on our social media - Twitter, Facebook, and Medium