Building private networks has always felt a bit like an exercise in spell casting.
In the last decade we’ve added multi-region, multi-cloud, containers, serverless and Kubernetes technologies to the networks we already had. The amount of firewalls, VPNs, IPs, subnets, ACLs, NSGs, VPCs, NAT, routing, VLANs, certificates and secret keys we need to configure and manage has exploded.
In this session Marc and Alistair will cover how identity-based networking can help you manage this increasing complexity.
They’ll look at:
- Why Platform engineers and DevOps practitioners are leaving address-based networking behind.
- The different architecture options available for building out identity-based networks, along with their strengths, weaknesses and trade-offs.
- Why you need to care about identity based networking and how you can start using it to make your life easier and networks more secure.
After a 30 minutes talk, there will be 15 minutes for Q&A. We’d like to encourage you to submit your questions in advance.
A recording of the webinar and related materials will be shared with webinar attendees afterwards.
Audience - who should join?
DevOps Engineers, Site Reliability Engineers, System Engineers, Infrastructure Kubernetes Administrators, Technical Architects, Application Developers with an affinity with DevOps and Technical Management.
Co-Founder & Chief Product Officer at Enclave
- Wild camping and riding old motorcycles
- Recovering network engineer
Chief Technical Officer at Enclave
- Ex-bomb disposal robotics engineer
- Maintainer on the @autofac project