Building distributed applications in the cloud is complex.
- Ensure their code works
- Understand how to deploy their code to Kubernetes
- Provision dependent cloud resources
All while ensuring they don’t step on another team member’s toes!
This complexity increases the developer’s cognitive load and lowers the developer experience.
Leading tech companies like Airbnb, Spotify, and Zalando solve this problem by building their own Internal Developer Platforms.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- What is an Internal Developer Platform?
- How can such a platform improve the developer and DevOps experience?
- What kind of companies can benefit most from an Internal Developer Platform?
DevOps Engineers, Site Reliability Engineers, System Engineers, Infrastructure Administrators, Kubernetes Administrators, Technical Architects, Application Developers with an affinity with DevOps and Technical Management.
This webinar takes place in cooperation with our partner Nuaware.
Chris Stephenson, VP Product & Engineering at Humanitec
Luke Hasty, Sales & Solution Director at Nuaware